DMC is accepting guest articles on topics related to SEO, Content Marketing, Social media, PPC, Website Analytics, Website Design, Conversion Optimization, Online Innovation, Small Business, Start-up Marketing, Digital Advertising, Blogging, E-mail Marketing, Reputation Management, Influencer Marketing.
Are you passionate writing about digital marketing, SEO and business growth? If yes, you have landed to the right place. We’re accepting unique guest posts from real authors. We only accept quality work. We welcome voluntary articles and blog posts.
Digital Marketing Class accept the guest post from “REAL AUTHORS”. We always welcome new authors and contributors who want to write for us. We want to hear your brilliant idea. If you wish to take a completely new perspective on an already existing idea, you’re most welcome to write for us.
Digital Marketing experts, SEO, experts, and entrepreneurs are welcome to share their knowledge, research, opinions, and voice with our audience.
Digital Marketing Class is a community for tech bloggers with a focus on digital marketing, SEO and business growth. We offer a great opportunity for Digital marketing bloggers. We would like to discuss with you if you have unique ideas to share which give out some crucial insights and information about the industry to our audiences.
It is very important to know that quality content for any blog produces more traffic. So, if you write a quality article for Digital Marketing Class, which could gain traffic, it will also help with your blog or website to gain traffic. This is the main inspiration behind why you should provide quality articles.
Topics We Cover For Guest Post:
We cover topics related to digital marketing including but not limited to:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Algorithm Updates (Preferable)
- E-mail Marketing
- Reputation Management (Preferable)
- Influence Marketing
- Ecommerce Business (Preferable)
- Website Analytics and Google Analytics (Preferable)
- Website Design and Development
- Conversion Rate Optimization (Preferable)
- Small Business Marketing (Preferable)
What Do We Publish
- We accept how-to-articles, case studies, researched articles, trends, latest news, tips and tricks, listicles that contain good information to educate our audience.
- We welcome opinions from industry experts. You can send your opinions about anything related to the industry.
- We also accept infographics.
How To Format Your Guest Post
Your content should be formatted in the following structure:
- Start with a small (5-6 lines max) introductory paragraph.
- Focus on the main content rather than explaining unwanted or irrelevant things
- Please use header tags, break paragraphs into chunks, typically no more than three sentences to a paragraph.
Remember, our aim is to provide useful insights and information to our audiences.
Guest Post Guidelines
Check out the guidelines mentioned below you would have to follow to make your content approved by Digital Marketing Class:
- The content of an article must be relevant to our blog niche. We always expect a well-written post on the topic which we have mentioned above.
- Your article should be informative, interesting and user-centric rather than search engine centric.
- We aim to provide valuable information to our audience which helps them to grow their digital marketing skills and keeping them updated with the latest trends and updates.
- Your article should be in the first person.
- The length of the article is one of the important factors. We always look for articles having 1000-2000 words approximately and that should be relevant. We believe that longer, more in-depth posts do well with our audience. Use Proper Headings, Subheadings, and Paragraph.
- The article should be engaging and should always make people to read the entire content of the article. Use anecdotes and examples to clarify your points. Link the relevant resources. Be a tutorial and/or case study based
- You can make use of the links but take care of the thing that it should be completely relevant to the content.
- We don’t think that we need to inform you that the article should be unique and should not have been posted.
- We allow links to your site in the byline (about the author) or within the article. Affiliate links are not allowed. Don’t add anchor text for your brand or services forcefully. Any link must be natural.
- Digital Marketing Class reserved the rights to modified or altered; fully or partial article including content and promotional links in your article.
- Try to have 1-2 links within the post to other authoritative sources.
- Please attach the relevant images with the article. We prefer to attach the original image (For example, if you write about bounce rate, take the screenshot of the bounce rate report from Google Analytics). Don’t attach irrelevant and copyright images.
Author Bio & Link Guidelines
- Your Author Bio should be a short maximum of 2-3 sentences, and not contain more than 1 backlink.
- Links can be to your own blog posts, but no affiliate links
- Inquire about affiliate links.
If you have any questions or queries, feel free to email us.
How to Submit Guest Post
If you still want to contribute for Digital Marketing Class, Pitch your idea at email@example.com
and provide the following information
- A small introduction about yourself
- Samples of previous work (Not mandatory for new writers)
- Potential ideas for an article
- Attach an article if already completed.
We can’t wait for more. Write for us and get maximum exposure!
Note: We receive a lot of requests and inquiries for guest blogging (We also receive guest blogging inquiries from the spammer which we simply ignore). We usually respond within 2-3 days for each email except those from spammers. If you do not get a response until 4 business days, please send follow up mail.
Digital Marketing Guest Post Search string
- Digital Marketing “guest post”
- Digital Marketing “write for us”
- Digital Marketing “guest article”
- Digital Marketing “this is a guest post by”
- Digital Marketing “contributing writer”
- Digital Marketing “want to write for”
- Digital Marketing “submit blog post”
- Digital Marketing “contribute to our site”
- Digital Marketing “guest column”
- Digital Marketing “submit content”
SEO Guest Post Search string
- SEO “guest post”
- SEO “write for us”
- SEO “guest article”
- SEO “this is a guest post by”
- SEO “contributing writer”
- SEO “want to write for”
- SEO “submit blog post”
- SEO “contribute to our site”
- SEO “guest column”
- SEO “submit content”
PPC Guest Post Search string
- PPC “guest post”
- PPC “write for us”
- PPC “guest article”
- PPC “this is a guest post by”
- PPC “contributing writer”
- PPC “want to write for”
- PPC “submit blog post”
- PPC “contribute to our site”
- PPC “guest column”
- PPC “submit content”
Email Marketing Guest Post Search string
- Email Marketing “guest post”
- Email Marketing “write for us”
- Email Marketing “guest article”
- Email Marketing “this is a guest post by”
- Email Marketing “contributing writer”
- Email Marketing “want to write for”
- SEO “submit blog post”
- Email Marketing “contribute to our site”
- Email Marketing “guest column”
- Email Marketing “submit content”
Social Media Guest Post Search string
- Social Media “guest post”
- Social Media “write for us”
- Social Media “guest article”
- Social Media “this is a guest post by”
- Social Media “contributing writer”
- Social Media “want to write for”
- Social Media “submit blog post”
- Social Media “contribute to our site”
- Social Media “guest column”
- Social Media “submit content”
What Is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is the wider term where we include all kind of online marketing tactics including SEO, SMO, SMM, SMO, Email marketing, and more. With the help of digital marketing one can easily increase there business and earn more.
What Is Guest Blogging?
Guest blogging — also known as guest posting. “Guest Posting” is a term or means writing and publishing content for third party website for the purpose of inserting contributor’s name, get link for their website, build relationships and create authority.