E-commerce is the process of buying or selling of products and services by online or over the internet. It is used to promote a brand or product using one or more electronic technologies. E-commerce becomes one of the preferred and suitable ways of shopping because it is easiness and convenience and there are many options to choose products or services by online with reasonable cost. E commerce Marketing is the procedure of driving sales by raising awareness about an online store’s brand and product offerings. Digital marketing for eCommerce employs traditional marketing funds to a multi channel, data-driven environment.
Ecommerce Marketing Channels:
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Affiliate marketing.
- Display advertising.
- Email marketing
E-commerce Marketing Techniques
- What is Ecommerce Marketing?
- Difference between Normal SEO and Ecommerce Website SEO?
- What Is The Role Of Reviews In Ecommerce Marketing?
- How to Increase Ecommerce Sales through Facebook?
- Ecommerce Basic Concepts?
- How to Promote Large Products in Single Click?
- Effective Strategy Plan for Ecommerce Website?
- E-commerce Marketingthrough SEM?
- E-commerce Marketingthrough PPC?