Google Webmaster Tools is a free analyzing service that supports you to assess and retain your website’s performance in search results. As being a Google Webmaster Tools is completely free service to anybody who is having website, Google Webmaster Tools (GWT) is a platform of getting information from the largest search engine in the world, contribution insights into how it gets your website and serving you SEO issues that need fixing.
How GWT can help monitor your website’s performance
- It validates that Google can access the content on your website.
- GWT makes it possible to submit different pages and posts for Google to crawl and eliminate content you don’t want search engine users to discover.
- It helps you to provide and assess content that offers users a more visual experience.
- You can maintain your website without troublesome its presence in search results.
- It allows you to provide and assess malware or spam problems that may not be easily found through other means.
Google Webmaster Tool is a set of Google SEO tools that offers data and structure control for your site in Google.
Google Analytics is a free tool provided by Google that administer statistics and basic logical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is available foranybody who is having a Google account. Google bought Urchin Software Corporation in April 2005 and used that company’s Urchin on Demand product as the basis for its current service.
Google Analytics is software that is linked to your website through a piece of tracking code. This is a small piece of Java-script code that is made within your analytics account.
The search Tool present in GA is very useful. It allowsyou to get the data you required. It delivers you with the statistical reports concerning the website you run. The understanding of GA is such that it spontaneously lets you know about substantial changes to the visitors your website has established. It even permits you to create powerful filters and distributions of visits.
Google Webmaster & Analytics
- How to Setup GWT Code?
- How to Get Approval?
- Use of Google Webmaster
- What is Search Appearance in Google Webmaster tool?
- What is Data Highlighter?
- What is Rich snippets or Schema?
- What is HTML Improvements?
- How to use AMP in HTML pages?
- What is Search Analytics?
- What is Queries in Google Webmaster tools?
- What is Crawl Stats vs Crawl Error?
- How to remove pages from Google Search results?
- How to index pages in search engine through Google Webmaster?
- How to Check Robots.txt?
- How to remove bad backlinks from your website?
- How to Setup GWT Code?
- Use of Google Analytics
- How to attach Google Analytics with website?
- How to check visitors in real time through Google Analytics?
- Difference between Session vs Page view
- How to check user behavior from Google Analytics?
- How to check user browser from which he is coming to your website?
- How to check user coming from Organic, Social or direct?