How to Create an App Like Instashop?
The Instashop campaign is a clear indication that online shopping is going to be one of the fastest growing segments of e-commerce. Online shopping for groceries has become popular because of Instashop promotion. The grocery-related mobile apps such as Grofers, Grocery, Bigbasket, Living Organic, Instashop are making it big in the global grocery industry. The stats show that the online grocery online shopping sales last year to 2018. Online shopping through Instashop requires some time and effort but it can be really rewarding once you get started.
If you are planning to create an app for an online grocery app such as Instashop, you will need to understand that creating such apps needs serious thinking and extensive research to produce an app that is both useful and profitable. There are many options available when you plan to develop such app. You should choose one that caters to your target audience and find a solution to the current issues that the target customers are facing. The key ingredients of an excellent online grocery app are:
* The ability to provide instant quotes – When people enter their zip codes at the checkout stage they are required to provide their location and gas price. If the app allows for this, they will surely not waste any time in filling up the forms. For example, if the app lets users know how much they would need for a drive through grocery or if the driver needs tips for reaching the target area, the user will save a lot of time filling up forms. It is important that you analyze the cost involved with offering an app for such factors so that you know the right price to offer to your users
* An integrated online grocery store – When you start developing an app like delivery app like Instashop you should focus on making the app user friendly. The interface should be simple and navigation easy to follow. You should make it possible for the users to access the entire app without any difficulty. They should be able to login to the app without any difficulty and check prices, search products and make reservations at secure online stores.
* Good online shopping cart – Before commencing grocery app development you should decide what type of online shopping cart you want to use. If you are targeting a global audience, you should use a European shopping cart. The choice of the shopping cart supplier will depend on your app development and how transparent you are about the payment options. If you are planning to offer organic food ordering and bartering features in your app, then it is recommended that you use an in-app shopping cart provider. The choice of a third party ecommerce vendor will depend on your app development strategy.
* Good delivery person – There are different types of grocery apps in the market and each of them has their unique set of features. It can be a small local delivery person or an online store that offers nationwide deliveries. You should choose an efficient delivery person based on your business model.
* Great communication features – One of the most important features of a successful grocery app is great communication between the developer and the users. The best apps allow the user to interact with the developers and the development team regularly. The best grocery apps have excellent customer support system to resolve problems quickly. You should consider a system that allows you to send regular updates and invites to participate in new features and applications. A good delivery app should also allow the users to share recipes and store catalogs.
* The ability to perform multiple functions – If your app offers services like online grocery shopping, you need to have the ability to perform multiple functions on the same app. For example, you could add a new home delivery option, create a grocery list, add an app for bill paying and manage your online grocery payments from your smartphone or tablet. The ability of the app to perform multiple functions in one go makes it more valuable and profitable.