In the ocean of social media platforms, Instagram has become supreme in sharing information and many more features.
Instagram has begun to be used by brands as a key channel for engagement to connect with their followers and improve consumer connections.
Every firm wants active Instagram followers, but user engagement is only some people’s tea.
‘Ask me anything’ is a great way of user engagement. However, the ‘ask me a Question’ feature of your Instagram Story gives you a terrific chance to interact with your followers by learning about their needs, responding to their problems or inquiries about your brand, or simply conversing in general.
Here, we’ve created a list of the most popular AMA questions, which you can use on your Stories to engage with your followers in a lively AMA session.
Ask for trends
Table of Contents
In today’s extraordinary world, everyone wants to be trendy. So this could be a great way of user engagement to ask them what is trending these days, like-
- What fashion is trending for clothes?
- Which hairstyles are liked by the youth these days?
- Trending dance
- Trending songs
- Trending food
- Trending reels
Taking feedback asking for reviews
Ask your customers for feedback. Ask for suggestions.
- What designs do you want to be in our collection?
- What do you feel about our new collection?
- Ask to rate the product.
- How can we make this product better?
- Are you satisfied with our product/service?
- Have you faced any issues with our product/service?
Addressing customer issues, taking Queries
Solving the customers’ problems and addressing issues can increase trust in your brand.
- How much you satisfied with our product/service?
- Did your problem has been resolved?
- Do you satisfied with our customer care service?
- How can we serve you better?
- How much do you like our product?
- What services need to be added?
- Should we publish a detailed guide for using our product?
- What are some uncommon methods for using the product?
- What are the ideal applications for our product?
- What kind of content do you want to see?
- What one of our products do you require a tutorial for?
- How lengthy should our tutorials be?
Just random interactions
You can randomly ask about their daily routine to connect with them randomly.
- How could you introduce yourself in a word?
- What is your favorite food?
- World’s peaceful place, according to you?
- Do you remember your 1st love?
- Share your today’s to-do list.
- First movie/restaurant visit after COVID?
- Your first crush?
- What first movie did you watch?
Playing puzzle games with them
- Figure out the difference between these two pictures.
- How many birds are there in this picture?
- How many 7’s are there in this picture?
- Whose lips is this? Name the actress.
Ask for your favorite
Every one of us has some preferences for certain things. Asking inquiries about a person’s preferences and personal choices is the simplest and most common way to initiate a conversation. It’s typical to start a conversation like this. All you have to do in this situation is ask a few illogical questions about their preferences. Everyone will undoubtedly respond with their favorite items, and you can keep talking exclusively about that subject after that.
- What is your preferred past-time activity?
- What is the best Bollywood film you’ve ever seen, and why?
- Who is your ideal male or female among all the Bollywood actors and actresses?
- Regarding your daily schedule, what time of day is your favorite?
- What kinds of locations do you prefer to visit on dates?
- What music plays on repeat is your favorite?
- Which cafe do you adore the most, and would you visit whenever possible?
Sharing motivation videos/ quotes, morning quotes
- Establish attainable objectives and make a plan to achieve them.
- Positivity is the best way to start the day.
- Be in the company of upbeat, happy people.
- Spend time relaxing and caring for yourself.
- To maintain your composure and positive attitude, try mindfulness and meditation.
- To stay motivated, read motivational books and quotes.
- To stay fit, exercise frequently and keep moving around.
- Practice being thankful and keep your attention on your blessings.
- Take a new interest or talent to fill your environment with positive energy.
- Tasks should be divided into more manageable chunks.
- Celebrate any improvements and minor successes.
- Concentrate on your goals and see yourself achieving them.
- Use affirmations and self-talk that is constructive.
- Give yourself time to rest and take breaks.
- Learn to say no when it’s necessary and establish limits.
Ask for choices
- Would you rather be a pillar of your community or enormously wealthy?
- Would you prefer not to use social media for a week or not interact with anyone in person?
- Which would you like to meet—a person from the past or the future?
- Which is better: being wealthy doing what you despise or poor doing what you love?
- Which would you like to explore—space or the ocean?
10. Asking for email or call your followers
Amazing for a yes/no poll; then send a direct message as a follow-up!
- Please allow us to email you.
- Would you prefer an email regarding any query/product/service?
- Would you like to receive free advice from our team for 10 minutes? (Good for acquiring contact information or scheduling no-cost appointments)
- Would you want to subscribe to our daily newsletter?
- Are you interested in joining our online community? To learn more, DM us!
Funny questions to ask
- What childish thing do you still do and enjoy??
- What wouldn’t you do if you had $5 million?
- What long shot of yours has succeeded?
- What was the strangest habit you ever developed as a kid?
- What was the best mistake you’ve ever made?
- Which famous person would make the worst president or prime minister? What was the strangest yet
Asking about memories
You can ask users about their life’s favorite memories or any special moment.
- What was your honeymoon destination?
- Do you remember your first date?
- Which restaurant did you visit for the first time after the job?
- Do you remember your first crush’s name?
- Do you remember the first gift you gifted to your husband/wife?
- Your first international tour?
- What first movie did you watch?
- First flight?
- When you voted for the first time?
- Do you remember the first gift you gifted to your parents?
- Do you remember your best friend’s birthday?
Hypothetical question to ask
- If you get supernatural power, what would you do?
- What would you do if you found out that Shakalaka boom boom pencil?
- If God asked you to make a wish, what would it be?
- If you could read minds, First, whose you wish to read?
- What era would you wish to travel to if you possessed a time machine, and why?
- What job would you like to do if you got a second chance?
- If you could spend a day as someone else, who would it be?
- If you get only one chance to meet someone who is not alive, who do you want to meet?